You are invited to information sessions about the Disability Royal Commission and the free services that can support you to tell your story.
All events are free and open to the community and service providers.
At these information sessions you will be able to get information about:
- The Disability Royal Commission—why has it been established and it's terms of reference.
- How to share your story with the Disability Royal Commission?
- What support is available if I do decide to share my story?
Wagga Wagga—Tuesday 23 March 2021
Afternoon session: 2pm to 3:30pm—for community workers and service providers
Evening session: 5pm to 6:30pm—for people with disability, their family and carers
Venue: Mirage Room, Wagga RSL, Kincaid St and Dobbs St
Albury—Thursday 25 March
Afternoon session: 2pm to 3:30pm
Evening session: 5pm to 6:30pm
Venue: Purple Chicken, 445 David Street, Albury
Opportunity to meet privately after sessions and book an appointment.
- Your Story Disability Legal Support
- Regional Disability Advocacy Service
- Relationships Australia