Your Story Disability Legal Support are hosting information sessions with other services on how to get support to share your story with the Disability Royal Commission.
Find out where you can get help and how to share your story with the Disability Royal Commission.
Free information sessions on making a submission, counselling, legal support and advocacy.
All welcome! Join us for some activities, food and a chat.
Casuarina Library – 20 April 2021
Date: Tuesday 20 April
Venue: Casuarina Library (across from Casuarina bus depot)
Time: 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Palmerston Recreation Centre – 22 April
Date: Thursday 22 April
Venue: Palmerston Recreation Centre—Community Room 2
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Let us know if you are coming:
RSVP by Monday 19 April 2021
If you need help getting to the event please let us know.
- Danila Dilba Health Service
- Your Story Disability Legal Support
- Northern Territory Legal Aid Commission
- Relationships Australia Northern Territory
- Disability Advocacy Service
- Darwin Community Legal Service
- Ngaanyatjarra Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Women's Council
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.