People with disability and their supporters living in regional Victoria can find out how they can bring about change by sharing their story at a series of community information sessions in May.
Hosted by Grampians disAbility Advocacy, the sessions are free to attend and will feature presentations by the Disability Royal Commission and support services:
- Grampians disAbility Advocacy
- Your Story Disability Legal Support
- Blue Knot Foundation
Information sessions are being held at the following locations:
- Ruby Room, Stawell Health and Community Centre (8-22 Patrick Street, Stawell, Victoria 3380) on Wednesday 4 May from 2—4pm
- Alexandra Oval Community Centre (1 Waratah Avenue, Ararat, Victoria 3377) on Thursday 5 May from 2—4pm
- Daylesford Neighbourhood Centre (13 Camp St, Daylesford, Victoria 3460) on Tuesday 24 May from 2—4pm
- Bacchus Marsh Public Hall (207 Main Street, Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3340) on Thursday 26 May from 2—4pm
Afternoon tea will be provided and there will also be door prizes. Please register your attendance by calling 1800 552 272 or via email.
Please advise of any dietary or access requirements, e.g., Auslan interpreter.
For more information, please visit Grampians disAbility Advocacy’s website.
Date and time: Wednesday 4 May, Thursday 5 May, Tuesday 24 May, Thursday 26 May from 2—4pm AEST
Location: Various locations
Register: Please register your attendance by calling 1800 552 272 or via email.
Image credit: Sunset Over Signal Peak by Gavin Owen is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.